Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Right Tools

Another super video from Close To My Heart! Learn more about the latest tools available to make your crafty-jobs easier.

I've not been a fan of rub-ons in the past. Close To My Heart happens to have some of the prettiest ones I've seen but I still avoided using them until .... I tried the new Rub On Applicator! It's practical and effective. I just may become a rub on fan after all these years!

The Quilling Tool is also featured in the video and guess what? I just ordered mine! I love teaching people how to roll lovely flowers and now there's a tool to make it even easier.

Take a moment to catch this very helpful video. You can visit and shop my website if you're interested in any of the great products you see!


 
Thanks so much for stopping by ..... have a wonderful weekend!
 
Rub On Tool #Z1796 $9.95
Quilling Tool #Z1795 $7.95
Chalkboard Marker #Z1767 $2.95
Chalkboard Sheets #Z1789 $4.95
Chalkboard Shapes #Z1788 $3.95
 
Shop 24/7 at margvp.ctmh.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!