Friday, December 21, 2012

An Old Favorite

While digging through a long ignored pile in the corner of my storage closet, I came across my remaining stash of hinged tin boxes. No better time to use these up! I resurrected an old favorite of mine ... fancy nugget boxes!


I used the stamp set and paper scraps I had leftover from the Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Kit. How perfect is that?

That is a 3x3 card created with Olive, Chocolate, and Cranberry inks, Baker's Twine, and a touch of bling.


The nuggets are wrapped using a 1x3 inch piece of cardstock and attached with ATG tape. It takes just a small amount of paper to wrap these .... which is why this makes a terrrific scrap-paper project!

You know, even though the Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Kit would not ship in time for this year's holiday season, you'll find that the papers and the stamp set offer versatility and a timeless look that transition well from year to year.  I know I'll be using that stamp set over and over again in the coming years. In other words, if you're really loving the look of this year's Pear & Partridge collection, I recommend placing your order soon. This lovely kit will be retired soon.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Merry Christmas to One and All!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I love that stamp set, especially the stamp you used on the first box. It is perfect for your treat boxes here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!