Friday, November 23, 2012

Rose Blossom Christmas Blog Hop!

The Rose Blossoms are kicking holiday creativity into high gear this weekend with another fun, fabulous, and inspirational blog hop!

This is your first stop and by the time you finish, you'll agree with me when I say: "My fellow Rose Buds are one talented bunch!"

You need to hop through all eight blogs, leave a comment at each stop, and become a follower (if you aren't already a follower) ... that's it! Brenda Rose is your last stop and she has a wonderful Close To My Heart prize package to send one very lucky winner:
Prize winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying blog-hoppers.
Qualified hoppers have left a comment at every stop AND are followers.

 
Here at the Tator Patch I'm giving away Jeanette Lynton's latest how-to book "Make It From Your Heart". Leave a comment, become a follower, and bam! you're entered! (If you are already one of my followers, just leave a comment.) I'll draw a random winner on Monday November 26th!

Prize winner will be drawn randomly from qualified hoppers.
Qualified hoppers have left a comment on this post AND are followers.

Here's my contribution to all the holly-jolly-craftiness-gone-wild fun:

This is a 14 page mini album cut entirely from the Artiste Cartridge.

 
I'll be using this little gem to document 12 of my favorite holiday "things". Sort of like that list Oprah comes out with every year except way more affordable!

I used the same 1.25" ornament cut to stamp the page numbers onto. This simplified the cutting and assembly process. It also gives the album some unity from page to page.



As I go through and add small photos, notes, and memorabilia I'll likely add a few more embellishments and possibly a couple of note card inserts.

Close To My Heart Supplies Used:
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Pear & Partridge Papers
Pear & Partridge Run-Ons
Dimensional Elements-Holiday
Inks: Cranberry, Dessert Sand
Color Ready Seam Binding

So hop to it , have fun, be inspired, and let us know how we're doing! You'll be visiting Tammie next by clicking HERE

In case you get lost, here's the hop list ....
1- Marg YOU ARE HERE!
2- Tammie GO HERE NEXT!
3- Crystal

4- Kim R.
5- Lynn
6- Kimberly H.
7- Brenda ... the grand prize awaits!

Thanks so much for hoppin' on in.
Hope you visit again soon!

29 comments:

  1. I love your mini scrapbook! Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this marge! Lovely!! Love the elements and rubons used too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done one of these, and I just don't know why. Yours is just so beautiful that you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a adorable little mini....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Marg! Yet another project I'm going to copy of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mini's and this one is just so cute. Gotta go make one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful mini album and a great idea for your favorite things! I am a new follower.

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mini! I've always wanted to do a Christmas faves kind of album but didn't want to commit to something I'd probably never finish. This mini is the perfect solution, and you've executed it so well with all the little stamping, and rub-on details. I'll be adding this to my "to do" list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stuff. It is fun to see everybodys creativity.
    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh!! I can just imagine Christmas pictures of my Grandbabies in your adorable album!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute mini album! I was thinking about doing an Avonlea mini album but you've inspired me to think about doing a Christmas one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable little album - perfect for all those Christmas memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful mini album!! You have totally inspired me to go make one!! Hopping along...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marg this album is great! I just love these little books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My fav part of your mini is how the front cover folds over. So lovely & is perfect for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marge it's beautiful!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling mini album. Love the ornaments to number the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my first blog hop. Thank you for posting all of your wonderful ideas.
    Kathy Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was so excited to see what you created Marge! I really love the colors and how nicely each page is put together. It's super fun! I still have not purchased the Artiste....I think it't time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a very sweet mini album -- good job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing mini-album. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome Mini album!! I love that each page is a new shape and the details are amazing! Great Job! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great mini album and treasure to come. Love the artiste cart!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been wondering what kind of mini album to make with my CTMH Dimensional Elements Album Pages. This is a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the name of your blog! Love mini albums!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute mini album, love the flap envelope for hidden journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!