Sunday, August 5, 2012

Studio J: A Sunday in July

Sharing another lazy-hazy-crazy days of summer Studio J layout. But before I get to that, I just want to share the new 2012 Updates from Studio J!

  • No more memberships!
  • All previous "members only" kits and patterns are available to everyone!
  • Free .jpegs with every layout print order!
  • Layout prints reduced to $6.95 per 2-page layout!
  • Jpeg only purchases are $2.95 per layout!
  • Shipping up to 50 layouts is only $5.95
  • Ready-made and beautifully designed Express Collections to create entire albums in a snap!
  • Studio J purchases qualify for the Hostess Rewards Program!
  • All of the newest papers and the new CTMH color palette are now ready for your layouts

Studio J just became more affordable, more creative, and more accessible.


 "You've taken the photos. Now keep the memories."

I'd be happy to show you how!


So ... on to lazy-hazy-crazy! These are photos taken just last Sunday afternoon when the kids stopped over to enjoy some lake time. Everyday moments make some of the best-ever memories!



Maybe you've noticed ... my previous July 2012 layouts have been very "people photo" intensive. For this layout, I used photos that show my "peeps" and my surroundings on this particular Sunday. Scenic photos are just as important to telling our story as are the photos of loved ones. I love how this particular Studio J pattern helped me create a layout that balances the people and scenic photos so well. This makes story telling easy and enjoyable.
I'd love to help you get started using Studio J as a way of telling your story. I'm constantly learning as I go and I'm more than happy to share new tricks and techniques. I've got access to some of the best digi teachers out there ... and you can to!

There you have it .... more Studio J user -friendly fun!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Another inspiring Studio J layout from you! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! Makes me wish I were there with you! That water looks very inviting-- you're right, it's important to capture the scenery as well as the special people. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!