Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lisa and the Liebster

I've never met Lisa Fowler in person. We don't live anywhere remotely close to each other. We don't email, text, facebook, or twitter each other. But that's not to say we're not connected. Lisa has been following my blog for awhile now and I caught on to hers in recent months as well. We know each other simply through blogging and the art of papercrafting.

I received a comment from Lisa on a recent blog post instructing me to visit her blog because she "had a little something" for me. Well, imagine my surprise when I saw that I was one of the recipients of a Liebster Award!


Liebster means favorite or dearest. The award is passed to bloggers with less than 200 followers to help showcase their blog. Lisa was passing her award along to blogs that inspired her as a crafter. I am honored and grateful for being included as one of Lisa's "liebsters"!

I am also honored to be part of a worldwide community of bloggers and crafters who share and inspire each other daily. We create, play, challenge, experiment, challenge, share, and inspire.
Through our art and the occasional personal story, we grow together as crafters and friends. For that, I am ever thankful. Thanks so much Lisa. You're pretty special too!

So without further ado, I would like to pass the Liebster along to the following small blogs who have inspired, motivated, and challenged me to become a better crafter: {in no particular order}

Lynn at http://frommybungalow.blogspot.com/
Jennifer at http://midwestscrapgarden.blogspot.com/
Tamytha at http://www.paperheartist.com/
Kristine at http://merryheartcreations.blogspot.com/
Crystal at http://craftinginlove.blogspot.com/

Please pay these talented and friendly gals a visit ... you're gonna like what you see!

Alrighty then, here are the {rules}:
1. This award is meant to highlight small blogs. Less than 200 followers is my understanding.
2. The blogger receiving the award links back to the blogger who awarded him/her, and tags 3-5 other small bloggers.
3. For those I have awarded, I should also point out there is no obligation to continue this award. If this is not your cup of tea, don’t worry.

Have a super wonderful day!
Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful honor! I am so glad to have inspired you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am truly honored. As far as inspiration, back at ya sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Marg! You are such an inspiration to me! In fact, I made something of yours and posted it on my blog today. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!