Friday, April 20, 2012

Sharing Inspiration

I want to share some lovely cards I've received recently from my endlessly talented CTMH Team Leader, Brenda Rose

Hugs via snail-mail!
How about that for job benefits?
She keeps each and every team member motivated and inspired not only with her art, but with her kind and generous spirit. Everytime one of us achieves a goal, participates in a team challenge, or just needs a little "happy bump", we find one of these in our mailbox!
No. Its not my birthday but you can bet I'll be making some of these to give away!
This card features some wonderful techniques. A must-see up-close!

Dotty for You papers and Stamp of the Month
What a combo!

Cruisin' paper and Stamp of the Month
Love this idea for a guy or grad card!

These cards were all created using Close To My Heart products. You can see the full line-up HERE.

P.S. If you've ever considered becoming part of a CTMH Team, I encourage you to contact me and I'll be happy to share the how-tos with you!

Thanks Brenda Rose .... you truly are an incredibly awesome CTMH Team Leader and friend!

{comment are always welcome} ....

3 comments:

  1. I agree with all of the above. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you changed your blog! I really did love coming to visit the clean and fresh look of the other interface. I am honored - very honored - that you posted these cards. I was more than happy to send them to you. Just as I am each and every month! I think that someone would be so very blessed to have you as a leader!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!