Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm a Sassy!

I made the (crafty) cut! Woo-Hoo!

I'm happy-dance happy to announce that I've been chosen to join the Design Team over at Sassy Lil' Sketches! In August I will begin posting "Reveal" layouts for the sketch challenges on the 7th of every month. I'm very excited to have the opportunity to work on a design team, inspire and be inspired by others, and expand my horizons in papercrafting.

I'd love to see more family, friends, and Tator Patch followers join the fun over at Sassy. I've been playing the challenges over there since January and have created some of my very best pages using Cherie Averill's sketches.

Here's how it works:
Every week there are two new sketches posted. One sketch for the page layout challenge, and one sketch for the card challenge. While the sketches are posted on a weekly basis, you'll have until the 5th of the following month to submit your entry for any or all of the challenges. This month's prize sponsors are:

So come on over .... check out a sketch .... be inspired .... create ..... maybe win something cool ...... and have fun doing it!

Speaking of "challenging fun" .... My daughter took this photo so I could provide an official profile pic for Sassy:
I like how she made me look all-professional-like. Kind of makes me want to stop using yard ornaments, flowers, and baked goods for my Facebook profile pics. But then, I'd have to take myself more seriously .... and I just don't want to do that.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!