Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fur Kid Fun

It's time for another challenge entry over at Sassy Lil Sketches!
Here's the sketch:


And here's the fur-fun I had with it:


{COOL TIP} I took a tip from a recent blog post (sorry, for the life of me I can't rememer who's it was) to "run" your embellishments off the page. In this layout, I wanted the doggie prints to look like Holley sort of ran across the top with her muddy paws. Simply attach some of the components over the edge of the base, let them dry so they are firmly in place, and cut off the "extra" with a sharp scissors or blade. I know I'll be using this very simple technique on future projects.



Supplies:
Printed Paper: Puppy Love by Stemma
Background Kraft: Archivers
All other solid papers: misc scraps
Stamp: Art Warehouse
Ink: CTMH, Chocolate
Cricut Cartidges: Paper Pups and Plant'in Schoolhouse
Pen: Zig, Chocolate

Now, off to start my day! Hope you have a terrific one and  remember ... anything is "paws-sible"!
{wow, I better go get my coffee before this gets worse}

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout, I love the cute pawprints! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!