Friday, February 11, 2011

Cool Guy, Lucky Gal

One of my current / ongoing digi projects is an album about "Me and My Guy".  A realized a few years ago, when we officially became empty nesters, that it was time to focus on "us". I began gathering photos of the two of us, jotting down memories of where we were in our lives and, how we've grown as a couple.

This is my most recent {and favorite} two-page spread. My guy "borrowed" his airport hangar out to the local Lions Club for an open house event. It just so happens that it was also my guy's birthday that day.




Totally, totally LOVE this "You Are Here" digi kit from the Queen of Quirk over at www.jessicasprague.com I guarantee you'll see this kit being used in future projects featuring my really cool pilot guy!

About the journaling: I used portions of the airport commission's meeting minutes to document some of the event. I simply went to the commission's website, located the minutes, picked out a few highlights, did the copy-paste thing, and done!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love your layout. You are so good at this digi thing! What a great way to keep on celebrating time together. It's hard to be an empty nester, and that is just such a woderful way to keep track of things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!