Friday, November 5, 2010

{LOL} Unfinished Business

Here at the Tator Patch {LOL} = anything Labeled Oraganized or Laminated.

Well, I don't know about you but I have an unending pile of projects that are "in progress", need the final touches (like journaling), or are in need of repair or updating. This is how I keep track of what I have stored in the bags or totes in my closet.

I take a plain jane file folder and mark it "Projects to Complete"

Next, I write a description of each project or task on it's own seperate post-it note and stick the note inside the folder.

Now I have a quick reference guide to use when I'm planning what projects to pack for a retreat weekend or if I'm looking for a quick fill-in project that can be done in conjuction with something else I may be working on at the time.

One rule I have for this method: I can't add unfinished business without peeling one out first. I love it when I can call it "done" and discard one of the post-its!

Works for me....maybe it can work for you too!

Thanks for visiting the {Tator Patch}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!