Tuesday, August 15, 2017

RB Hop: "You Are Here"


That's right ... It's time for another amazing Rose Blossom Blog Hop. We're so happy that YOU ARE HERE!  In fact, that's what the excitement is all about this month. Close To My Heart's newly released Cricut cartridge "YOU ARE HERE" is a hit and we're sharing a few a our favorite cuts and stamps along with a fun new font!

Available in both Cartridge and Digital formats. Bundle includes 3 {fabulous} stamp sets
 and a 20-pack of {gorgeous} cardstock! 
You can see it all right HERE

❤Our hops travel in a nice, easy circle. You may have just paid Lynn a visit at her Bungalow and I'm certain she had something delightful to share as always. The hop list is located at the bottom of this post in case you need it.


I used Pattern 28 from the all new "Make It From Your Heart" Vol 3 How-To Book to create this layout:

My title refers to a stern lecture I received from my retreat weekend scrap-buddies after I returned from an early morning hike. I hadn't left a note telling them where I went. 
That sure won't happen again ... promise!

I'm over-the-moon happy with the outdoor themed cuts on this new cartridge. The #optoutside cut is going to be used over and over again in my world. The font is clean-cut and playful. And I can't say enough about how versatile the three stamp sets are going to be when used as accents and prompts for storytelling! Here's a closer look:



You're also seeing the new Basics Cardstock and Enchantment Fundamentals papers at work along with a few Black Dots for good measure!

margvp.closetomyheart.com

We sure appreciate you hopping with us. We'll return on September 15th with more creative fun! Until then, I'm sending you off to Tweet Scraps aka the paper-inky-lovin' MORGAN!

This hop has been brought to you by these creative ladies:

 Brenda 
Lynn 
Marg YOU ARE HERE

2 comments:

  1. I love all the touches you added from the cartridge - image, font, saying and stamp; you got it all! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great story! Now I get the title, lol. These colors are so complimentary to your stunning nature photos. Glad you included a few selfies so we could see your pretty face too! These Cricut cuts are perfect for your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!